PADI (The Professional Association of Diving Instructors)
The world’s largest scuba diving training organization. PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba credentials in the world. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI scuba certification card will be recognized and accepted.
With more than 133,500 PADI Professionals and more than 6,000 Dive Shops and Resorts operating in more than 180 countries and territories, you will likely find an Instructor who can speak your language and offer you a comfortable learning experience. To serve the needs of divers worldwide, translations of the materials are available in at least 26 languages.
PADI Recreational Rebreather Courses for Divers
Find out at the links below, everything you need to know about PADI’s recreational rebreather courses for divers.
- Recreational Rebreathers. Find out about the difference between eSCR, eCCR and Type R. How they ensure only rebreathers that meet a stringent list of features for recreational diving and have undergone third party testing are approved to be used during the Rebreather Courses.
- Unit Specific Qualifications. Why are the recreational rebreather qualifications are unit specific. Why divers and instructors must use manufacturer user manuals in addition to PADI material.
- PADI Rebreather Diver. For qualified divers with some open circuit scuba diving experience. 18m/60 feet depth within no-decompression limits. Simple responses to problems.
- PADI Advanced Rebreather Diver. Rebreather Divers or equivalent, Expands on your basic knowledge. Teaches bailout cylinder use to 30m/100 feet max, or 40m/130 feet max with Deep Diver or equivalent. Responses to problems related to bailout from greater depth.
- PADI Rebreather Qualifier program. For divers wishing to cross-over to another Type R rebreather.
- PADI Rebreather Refresher. The Scuba Review for rebreather skills.
- Course Materials. One manual covers both recreational rebreather courses. Pre-dive checklist slate. Rebreather key skills video. Rebreather Adventure Log.